Last night the Jobulo team attended the Breaking Dawn Part 2 European premiere – and what a star-studded event it was!
We were lucky enough to walk down the red carpet alongside some of the biggest stars of the movie including Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner!
The event, in Leicester Square, saw thousands of fans camping out over-night – just to see a glimpse of their favourite star.
The Twilight movies, based on the books by Stephenie Meyer, have created a huge fan base all over the world. The Twilight Saga has seen millions of people follow the love story of teenage human Bella Swan and her vampire boyfriend Edward Cullen. Last night’s premiere marked the end of the franchise, as the final instalment is released in cinemas this weekend.
The sheer volume of people there and the obsession with the film’s leading actors got us thinking – what makes a great actor? We’ve listed below a few personality traits we think an actor needs to include on their CV template in order to succeed in at their job and gain a dedicated fan following.
• Charm – actors need this in bucket loads. Not only to converse with their fans, but in order to charm and interact with the press.
• Dedication. It may look glamorous, but flying across the globe to attend premieres can be pretty tough work. It involves a lot of travelling, a lot of talking about the same thing and very little sleep so you need to be dedicated to make it work.
• Patience. If a Journalist asks you the same question as the previous Journalist you need to be patient and answer the question just as willingly. If an actor threw a tantrum and refused to cooperate, the negative story would not doubt be public knowledge very quickly.
• Acting skills. This is a tad obvious but you need to be good at acting to become a popular actor!
• Good team player. Actors who have strong relationships with other actors off-screen can usually translate this on-screen. A good actor will be able to strike up rapport with colleagues and create chemistry.